Employees Are Only Actually Productive THIS Many Days a Week
If you don't feel like you're getting enough done, you're probably right.
According to a study published in Time Magazine, working Americans are only truly productive THREE days a week!
Tracking the average 45 hour workweek, 16 hours are deemed unproductive, and distractions and lack of planning for the day seem to be the biggest roadblocks.
1. Manage your mood.
2. Don't check email in the morning.
3. Before you try to do something faster, ask whether it needs to be done at all.
4. 'Focus' is nothing more than eliminating distractions.
5. Development your own personal system.
6. Define your workday goals the night BEFORE.
I don't know about you, but advice like this actually has me energized to tackle the new work week. If you want to read the full productivity article from Time Magazine, click here.
SOURCE: Time Magazine