5 Ryfe Atlantic City Menu Items I Can’t Wait to Try
Ryfe Bar and Restaurant is Atlantic City's newest hot spot, and they've got a menu chock full of eclectic options sure to make any visitor happy, and here are five I can't wait to try for myself.
Sitting on Atlantic Ave. heading towards Ventnor just passed the Stockton A.C. college campus, Ryfe isn't very big, but it sure is swanky. It's decor manages to look hip and rustic at the same time.
Those seem like simple dishes typical of a Jersey shore restaurant, but to say both were particularly well-executed is an understatement. Both were generous and grilled to perfection, with just the right amount of seasoning to let the flavor of the seafood shine without being overwhelmed. I only wish I had MORE!
I will definitely be dining on those two items again, but here are five more Ryfe Atlantic City restaurant items that are next on my list (menu descriptions taken from Ryfe Bar Restaurant and Events on Facebook):
1. Beet & Goat Cheese Crostini: Salt roasted beets with whipped goat cheese drizzled with blood orange vinaigrette, toasted almonds and smoked honey. Served on Atlantic City's famous crusty bread. I'm a sucker for a good crostini, and with blood orange and honey incorporated, this is bound to be impressive.
2. Steak Tacos: Fresh cut filet mignon steaks wrapped in soft corn tortillas, Napa cabbage, avocado, lime sour cream and housemade salsa. Flour tortillas also available. 3 tacos per order. Again, a simple menu item, but they had me at 'fresh cut filet mignon'.
3. Hangover Burger: 8 oz smash burger topped with IPA infused cheese sauce, roasted, deseeded and seasoned fresh jalapenos, topped with a pan fried egg and served on Atlantic City's fresh brioche bun. Not only does this incorporate the taste of beer (a little 'hair of the dog'), but Ryfe has taken the time to deseed their 'penos, so it will leave my mouth watering a good, not 'call the fire department' kind of way.
4. Wild Truffled Cous Cous: Pearled couscous with wild truffled mushrooms, sliced avocado, blistered tomatoes, arugula and shallots, finished with black pepper and olive oil. I don't make a lot of cous cous at home because I have trouble flavoring it, so I'm happy to let Ryfe do the work for me with this inventive recipe.
5. Carrot Cake: A combination of carrots, walnuts, pecans and pineapples make up this delicious cake, which is then topped with a layer of nutty cream cheese frosting and garnished with chopped walnuts. I'm a carrot cake JUNKIE and I have high expectations, but the pineapples and chopped walnuts-garnish takes this over the top.
Hungry yet? You're welcome, lol.
For a limited time, beginning Friday, June 3rd at 9 a.m., you can take advantage of an offer to purchase a $25 gift card to try Ryfe Bar and Restaurant in Atlantic City for just $12.50! Learn more on how to SEIZE THE DEAL!
More from SoJO 104.9