Weird Ways South Jersey Eats Breakfast Cereal
I tried water on my cereal once - but that's because I was out of milk. I should have gone to the store the day before.
Occasionally, I'll dollop some yogurt on my cereal, instead of milk. My Dad will sometimes break up a biscuit and mix it in with his cereal.
Some of you who called the show, admitted to eating there cereal the following ways:
- Some of you actually put ICE CUBES in their cereal.
- Some like putting HOT MILK on their cereal.
- Others use WATER instead of milk on cereal.
- How about COCONUT WATER instead of milk?
- ORANGE JUICE. Yep, orange juice on cereal is a thing.
- SHREDDED CHEESE on cereal. Get some cereal, throw some cheese on it.
- BUTTER on corn flakes is awesome, someone said.
- DICED TOMATOES on cereal. Well, it is a fruit.
So, what unconventional way do YOU eat cereal?
Take The Mike Show South Jersey Survey below!
Follow The Mike Show on Instagram and Twitter @FollowMikeNow