From classics to ultimate cheese, there are a ton of love songs out there. However, did they make our list of the top love songs?
Some of these tunes are timeless and some you won't admit to anyone that you like. Either way, download the songs on this playlist and you'll set the mood instantly. Just don't forget to turn shuffle off so the Macarena doesn't bring things to a screeching hault.
What songs are missing from the list? What is your favorite? Let us know in the comment section below.
Top Love Songs - A 2014 Valentine's Playlist
1. Marvin Gaye - Let's Get It OnNumber 1's: Marvin Gaye
2. Bruno Mars - Just The Way You AreDoo-Wops & Hooligans
3. Eric Clapton - Wonderful Tonight20th Century Masters - The Millennium Collection: The Best of Eric Clapton
4. K-Ci & JoJo - All My LifeAll My Life / Tell Me It's Real - Single
5. Joe Cocker - You Are So BeautifulJoe Cocker: The Anthology
6. Extreme - More Than WordsThe Best of Extreme - An Accidental Collocation of Atoms?
7. Barry White - Can't Get Enough Of Your Love, Babe20th Century Masters - The Millennium Collection: The Best of Barry White
8. Police - Every Little Thing She Does Is MagicThe Very Best of Sting & The Police
9. Alicia Keys - Fallin'Songs In a Minor
10. Chris Isaak - Wicked GameBest of Chris Isaak (Remastered)
11. Boyz II Men - I'll Make Love To YouIi
12. Al Green - Let's Stay TogetherAl Green: Greatest Hits
13. N'SYNC - This I Promise YouNo Strings Attached
14. Barry White - You're The First, The Last, My EverythingCan't Get Enough
15. The Bangles - Eternal FlameThe Essential Bangles
16. 98 Degrees - (I Do) Cherish You98º and Rising
17. Whitney Houston - I Will Always Love YouWhitney - The Greatest Hits
18. Seal - Kiss From A RoseSeal: Best 1991-2004 (Deluxe Version)
19. Boyz II Men - On Bended KneeLegacy - The Greatest Hits Collection (Deluxe Edition)
20. Marvin Gaye - Sexual HealingMidnight Love & the Sexual Healing Sessions