South Jersey’s 18 Worst Places to Invade Personal Space
I was here first, and there is plenty of room NOT to be right up on me. Why do some people have to congregate right where I am?
Respecting personal space is something that isn't being taught anymore, from what I've experienced. Here is my list of South Jersey's 18 Worst Places to Invade Personal Space...
- Waiting for your Wawa hoagie to be made
- On the beach
- Standing in line at Great Adventure
- Movie night in the park
- In the parking lot
- Campground camping sight
- In the neighborhood swimming pool
- In the sauna at the gym
- Anywhere at the gym
- Sitting right next to you at an empty bar
- Urinal / bathroom stall right next to you
- On the bike path
- On the sideline of your kid's sports event
- At a general admission / out door concert
- Watching a parade
- In an elevator
- On an escalator
- In line at a port-a-potty
Like to add to the list? Comment below or even better, click back to our Facebook page and comment there! Thanks for being part of The Mike Show!