9 South Jersey Rules of Wawa in 2017
I don't mean to go on a rant here, but yeah I do.
We learned a lot in 2017, including the proper way to conduct yourself when you are at Wawa.
Keep in mind the next time you go to Wawa, you must obey these 9 rules:
- Don't leave your car idling. They even have a sign for it, posted on the side of the building.
- Be nice and hold the door for your fellow Wawaer
- Know what you are going to order from the touch screen BEFORE you get there. You aren't picking out wedding invitations, it's a hoagie.
- Spill a little bit of coffee or creamer on the counter top? Clean it up, please. Thank you.
- If you are at the back of the line and they open up a new register and say, "NEXT PERSON IN LINE"...that isn't you. It's the next person in line.
- Know your order and number. Don't pick up my sandwich and walk out with it because you weren't paying attention. (Yes, it happened)
- Know what side of the car your gas cover is on when getting gas at Wawa
- You have to pay for an extra packet of salad dressing. You only get one with your salad.
- Please put your order receipt in the little basket, and not just toss it on top of the counter.
Have a Happy New Year and have a Wawa.
Have you watched some of The Mike Show TV? Check out this embarrassing thing that happened to me when getting gas...