South Jersey Students Rushed to Hospital After Chemistry Lab Accident [VIDEO]
A number of South Jersey students are in the hospital this morning after a mishap during a chemistry class.
It happened early Monday morning at Kingsway High School in Swedesboro.
According to police, the accident involved acid and the school filling up with smoke. There were evacuations, and several students quickly took to Twitter to share the details of what they knew.
Fox 29 is reporting that a bus brought about two dozen students to Crozer Chester Medical Center with non-life-threatening injuries. The Superintendent of the school district is currently on his way there.
Police are currently calling the incident a “chem lab mishap.”