Perfect Party Wings That Won’t Pack on the Pounds [SPONSORED]
We are getting ready for the NCAA Basketball championship, which means lots and lots of snacking. Is there a way to enjoy a nice snack session without breaking your diet? The short answer, yes you can!
What's a party without some wings? An incomplete one, that's what. You can make super easy, tasty, and healthy bite-sized boneless wings for your next party. This recipe from our friends at Virtua has less than 10 ingredients and packs a flavor punch. 8 wings are just 265 calories with a mere 2 grams of fat!
Happy snacking on these boneless wings at your next party!
- 1/4 cup whole-wheat flour
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 8 oz. raw chicken skinless breast (cut into 16 pieces)
- 2 tbsp. egg substitute
BBQ Sauce Ingredients:
- 1/4 cup of BBQ sauce
- 1 tbsp. honey
- 2 tsp. hot sauce
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- In a small bowl mix flour, salt and pepper.
- In a bowl, pour egg substitute over chicken.
- Dredge chicken in flour mixture.
- Place chicken on a lightly oiled baking sheet/
- Bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees.
- Flip nuggets and bake for another 6 minutes.
- Mix sauce ingredients together.
- Coat nuggets in sauce and serve.