Easy Homemade Cookies and Cream Fudge [RECIPE]
This holiday season, I'm looking to give friends and family something more unique than my typical cookie tray. I found this simple and yummy recipe for cookies and cream fudge that will please young and old, look beautiful gift wrapped, and still keep to a cookie theme.
If you like cookies and cream ice cream you'll love this for dessert. I found this recipe from Oxmoor House via my favorite lifestyle website CupcakesandCashmere.com. You can make this treat in your home home using these easy steps.
What you'll need:
- 1 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 (5-oz.) can evaporated milk
- 2 (12-oz.) packages white chocolate morsels
- 1 (7-oz.) jar marshmallow cream
- 3 cups coarsely crushed cream-filled chocolate sandwich cookies (about 25 cookies), divided
- Pinch of salt
How to make the fudge:
- Line a greased 9" square pan with aluminum foil; set aside.
- Combine first 3 ingredients in a medium saucepan. Cook over medium-high heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil; cook 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat; add white chocolate morsels, marshmallow cream, 2 cups crushed cookies, and salt. Stir until morsels melt.
- Pour fudge into prepared pan. Sprinkle remaining 1 cup cookies over fudge, gently pressing cookies into fudge. Cover and chill until firm (about 1 to 2 hours).
- Lift uncut fudge in aluminum foil from pan; remove foil, and cut fudge into squares.