SoJO 104.9 is Now Available on Amazon Alexa-Enabled Devices
SoJO 104.9 is now available on Amazon devices with Alexa. From 3 Things Trending to your favorite 90's music at noon, and everything in between - it's now available anytime on your Echo, Echo Dot, Echo Show, or any other Alexa-enabled device.
Setting up SoJO 104.9 on your device is easy.
- Download the Alexa app (find Apple version here or the Android version here).
- Select “Skills” from the main menu of the app.
- Search for SoJO 104.9. Tap on the station logo to get to the SoJO 104.9 skill.
- Tap “Enable” to enable the SoJO 104.9 skill.
- Once you’ve enabled the skill, just say, “Alexa, SoJO.”
Don’t own an Amazon device? Want to learn more about Alexa? Find out everything you need to know from Amazon.com.
Having technical difficulties? Need assistance getting started? Click here for a step-by-step guide to setting up your Echo device and enabling new skills via the Alexa app.
Still having trouble? We’re happy to help. Send us an email at: Ashley.Surkin@townsquaremedia.com.