Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 13

Sun
koi88
[

10 Things You Must Do This Summer in South Jersey

Summer will be gone before you know it. Back to School displays are already up in stores and Halloween stuff can't be too far behind . Be sure to take a minute and enjoy the summer season before it's long gone.   

Read More

Handcuff
7713Photography
[

Group Offers $5K Reward for Boardwalk Cat Killers [PHOTOS]

An animal advocacy group is offering a $5000 reward for information that leads to the the conviction of three men suspected of killing three Atlantic City Boardwalk cats.

Read More

ironman100/thinkstock
ironman100/thinkstock
[

5 Myths About Ticks

Ticks are nasty little creatures. Blood sucking creatures, literally, and summer is their season. But not everything we've heard about the insects are true. We're debunking some myths.

Read More

Category: Community, Lifestyle Tags: ,
YouTube-Live In The Hood
YouTube-Live In The Hood
[

NJ Woman Smashes Car With Hammer – Kids Inside

This classy New Jersey woman in Paterson, smashed the car of her baby daddy with a hammer...WHILE HER KIDS WERE IN THE CAR!

Read More

Google Maps
Google Maps
[

Cape May County Zoo Presents Their Newest Additions for 2017

One of my favorite places to take my kids when they were small was the Cape May County Zoo. The newest members of the award winning zoo made their debut yesterday much to the delight of all.

Read More

IMG_8455
[

Shocking Jersey Shore Sun Products

Knowing what we know about the dangers of skin cancer, I could NOT believe what I saw in the sun screen section at the store!

Read More

da beach
[

Brave Man Rescues Shark Barehanded on LBI Beach

Talk about an amazing rescue! This was anything but a typical day at the beach.

A big thank you goes out to this brave beach-goer who rescued a 3 foot sand shark with his bare hands in Beach Haven on Long Beach Island over the weekend...

Read More

The lower part of men's feet in white socks and sandals
Mykola Komarovskyy
[

Top 10 Summer Fashion Fails in South Jersey

Summer at the Jersey Shore brings out the best and the worst in people's fashion.

Read More

4th of July Picnic Table - Hot Dogs
circlePS
[

Celebrate National Hot Dog Day With $1 Dog Days for the Entire Month of August

Hot Dog lovers rejoice! This Wednesday we celebrate the informal holiday known as National Hot Dog Day.

Read More

Dollar General To Open Over 700 New Stores In 2015
Justin Sullivan/Getty Images
[

More Dollar General Stores Opening in South Jersey

Dollar stores are plentiful and can be found all over the country. You could really wind up saving some serious cash on a wide range of items, including both name brand and unfamiliar brands.

Read More

Category: Community, Lifestyle
Bad parking
Antonio-BanderAS
[

More Bad Parking in EHT

It's time to publicly shame the bad parkers of South Jersey! Thanks our parking warrior, Dawn Hall,  who caught another person in the act! This time it was in front of Bonefish Grill in Egg Harbor Twp!

Read More

bad bathrooms - FI
[

Bad Bathroom in South Jersey

OMG. I could NOT believe the condition of this bathroom at a clothing store in South Jersey. I took my son into the men's room and this is what we found. Gross.

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://sojo1049.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for Friends With Benefits quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive Friends With Benefits contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.