Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 14

ThinkStock
ThinkStock
[

Would You Buy For Teen?

Roger in EHT told us that he was going into the liquor store, and a teen boy approach him, and asked him to buy a six pack of beer. What would YOU do?

Read More

Parking Ticket
ThinkStock-Allan Pospisil
[

Bad Parking in South Jersey

Here we go again...another BAD PARKING JOB.

Read More

Google Maps
Google Maps
[

Have You Ever Wondered Where the Highest Point in New Jersey Is?

I recently was on vacation in Key West, Florida and spent some time at the Southernmost Point of the country. I also started to think about special landmarks in our state including where the highest point is located.

Read More

Category: Community, Lifestyle Tags:
TSM
TSM
[

5 Interesting Facts You Never Knew About Lucy The Elephant

Who doesn't have a soft spot for one of America's oldest roadside attractions? This special landmark just happens to call South Jersey her home sweet home.

Read More

ThinkStock
ThinkStock
[

Fired AC Teacher Reinstated

According to the Press of Atlantic City, the school teacher who broke up a fight between 2 students, then was fired, will get his job back after all.

Read More

hqdefault3
[

Drive By the Jersey Devil House [VIDEO]

This is the place where the legendary Jersey Devil was born, as I have been told, by multiple sources.

Read More

Airplane Flying
Thinkstock Images
[

10 Cities to Travel to This Summer and What to Eat

I would travel professionally if I had the means....  I adore traveling to places where I have never been.  Here are 10 places you can visit this summer and where to eat in each place!

Read More

Category: Community, Lists Tags:
ThinkStock
ThinkStock
[

Unwanted Party Guest

Kelly in Hamilton Township had a BBQ over the weekend when one of her guest showed up with an unexpected "plus one".

Read More

bottle opener drink
ThinkStock-Picsfive
[

Cool Bottle Open Hack

You can open a bottle with a WHAT? That's right. It's easier than you think - and pretty cool, too.

Read More

birthday
[

Surprise Found in Birthday Card

My Great Aunt Pat first put this in my birthday card when I was a little kid, and has been doing it every year since!

Read More

AtlantiCare.org
AtlantiCare.org
[

AtlantiCare Named a Leader in LGBT Equality

One of south Jersey's largest employers is being lauded for giving fair treatment to the LGBT community. AtlantiCare is being recognised for its policies of inclusiveness related to LGBT employees and patients...

Read More

Thinkstock
Thinkstock
[

Ghosts Busted in South Jersey

I did a double take when I saw THIS in a Northfield, Atlantic County shopping center parking lot!

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://sojo1049.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for Friends With Benefits quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive Friends With Benefits contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.