You Need a Vacation. Skip the Hassle by Flying from Atlantic City International Airport.
Who's feeling stretched thin? Or a little stressed? Who badly needs some time to decompress and make some fun memories?
The answer is: All of us. We all just really need a vacation.
Whether you're thinking about a weekend getaway, something fun for Memorial Day, or a summer family vacation, here's our biggest travel tip: Skip the long lines and hassles and fly direct from Atlantic City International Airport.
Spirit has direct flights to Boston, San Juan, Atlanta, and Miami, and the Atlantic City International Airport is so easy to navigate — you'll be able to start relaxing and enjoying your time off that much faster.
There are so many things to do in each of those cities, but here are some of our favorites:
- Take in a Red Sox game and explore one of the nation's oldest ballparks.
- Explore the Franklin Park Zoo or the New England Aquarium.
- Shop Faneuil Hall Marketplace.
- Tour historical sites, some dating back to our nation's founding.
- Watch the whales or take a site-seeing cruise.
- Explore underwater caves, dry forests, and rainforests — all an hour or less away from San Juan.
- Challenge yourself to outdoor adventures, including waterfall climbing, snorkeling or zip-lining.
- Tour historic sites and vibrant architecture heralding back to colonial times.
- Immerse yourself in sizzling nightlife.
- Relax on gorgeous beaches.
- Explore a spectacular zoo and aquarium. Seriously, the Georgia Aquarium is the largest in the United States.
- Immerse yourself in Civil Rights landmarks and history.
- Taste all of Atlanta's iconic flavors, from fried chicken to peach sliders and 20-yolk tagliatelle pasta.
- Take in exceptional art, whether your thing is street art or formal museums.
- Entertain the whole family at Legoland, the Center for Puppertry Arts or the World of Coca-Cola.
- Relax on part of Miami's 35 miles of beaches.
- Try your hand at saltwater or freshwater fishing.
- Explore Latin/Spanish history, food, and more.
- Show the kids fun street art, Miami Beach's SoundScape Park, or the Venetian Pool with its coral rock quarry and waterfalls.
- Experience the nightlife.
Doesn't that sound fun? Summer will be here before you know it, so start planning your vacation now. Book online at acyflights.com.