Route 42 North Ramp to 295 Closing Tonight Amid Ongoing Construction
We have a major traffic advisory to pass along if you frequently use Route 42 to connect to I-295. It will be closed to drivers overnight Friday into Saturday.
Construction crews will be working to repair construction barrier and inspect a drainage situation.
NJDOT recommends the follow detour:
- Motorists traveling on Route 42 northbound will be directed to continue onto I-76 westbound
- Take I-76 westbound to Exit 2/I-676 northbound
- Take I-676 northbound to Exit 1/Collings Road
- Turn right onto Collings Road
- Turn left onto I-676 southbound which becomes I-76 eastbound
- Take I-76 eastbound to Exit 1B/I-295 northbound
You can find more information through this link.