3 Arrested Following Smoke Shop Investigation in Camden County, NJ
Three people have been arrested after police in Camden County investigated two smoke shops.
Following a nearly month-long investigation into the illegal sale of controlled dangerous substances, on September 19th, the Gloucester Township Police Department, with help from other law enforcement agencies and the State of New Jersey, executed search warrants at two smoke shops:
- The Exotic Smoke Shop - 1234 Chews Landing Road, Clementon
- Vape and Smoke Shop - 408 East Church Street, Blackwood
Authorities say a large amount of raw packaged marijuana, marijuana edibles, marijuana vape cartridges, nitrous oxide canisters, and thousands of untaxed tobacco products were seized.
The owner of both smoke shops, 28-year-old Abdo Saeed of Wilmington, DE, was charged with the following:
- Leader of narcotics trafficking network
- Manufacturing/distribution of CDS
- Distribution of CDS/park
- Money laundering
- Distribution of CDS paraphernalia
- Sale of device to defraud administration of law
- Sale of a toxic chemical (nitrous oxide)
- Maintaining a nuisance.
Two employees, 43-year-old Ebrahim Alzabidi of Brooklyn and 29-year-old Munzer Azafari of Staten Island, were each charged with sale of device to defraud administration of law.
Anyone with additional information about these businesses is asked to contact the Gloucester Township Police Department at (856) 228-4500.
The public is reminded that charges are accusations and all persons are considered innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.
- MONEY MONEY: $1750 Check Coming to Many NJ Residents Soon