11-year-old Boy Gets Stuck in Chimney in Hammonton
Remember when you were a kid and some of your friends would dare you to do something that was usually stupid or dangerous?
That is apparently what happened to an 11-year-old boy in Hammonton who got stuck in a chimney Saturday, according to The Press of Atlantic City.
Cops were called to Hammonton Lake Park Saturday afternoon for the report of a boy being stuck in the chimney of a barbeque. The boy was rescued in about ten minutes.
No word if the boy was dared, double dog dared, or triple dog dared.
The boy was not injured in the incident.