10 truly awful Thanksgiving jokes for kids
If there will be young kids, say ages 5 to 10, at your Thanksgiving dinner, here are some dumb Thanksgiving jokes we gathered for them. Not saying they’re funny or that they’ll get you on America’s Got Talent anytime soon, but if 7 year old Noah won’t stop staring at you this way you’ll have something to kill the awkwardness.
- A pumpkin looks at a pumpkin pie, says, “Oh my God Jack! Is that you?!?!”
- Why did the turkey cross the road? It was Thanksgiving and he wanted to convince people he was a chicken.
- Why did the cranberries turn bright red? Because they saw the turkey dressing!
- What did the turkey say to the computer? “Google, google, google.”
- What sound does a limping turkey make? “Wobble wobble wobble.”
- Why do pilgrims pants fall down? Duh, they wear their belt buckles on their hats!
- What kind of music was played at the first Thanksgiving? Plymouth Rock.
- I was going to serve sweet potatoes but I sat on them so I’m serving squash.
- If pilgrims were alive today what would they be most known for? Their age.
- What do you call a turkey on the day after Thanksgiving? Lucky.
Okay I told you they were awful. So instead here’s a video of a cool optical illusion that might entertain the kids more.