Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 4

Nicole Alexander, TSM
Nicole Alexander, TSM
[

Galloway’s Green Bottle Display Is More Than Meets the Eye

Have you ever driven past the house in Galloway with hundreds of green bottles outside? I know I have, probably a thousand times. But did you know that it actually isn't just green bottles displayed in rows and columns outside of someone's home?

Read More

Gas Price
Ronira
[

7 Tweets That Describe How New Jersey Really Feels About the New Gas Tax

Driving in the Garden State is now more expensive thanks to the 23-cent gas tax increase that went in effect earlier this week. New Jersey has now gone from 49th highest to 6th highest in the nation.

Read More

Category: Community, Lifestyle, Lists Tags:
New Yorkers Affected By Superstorm Sandy Celebrate Thanksgiving
Mario Tama, Getty Images
[

Where to Volunteer in South Jersey + Why it’s Important This Holiday Season

This holiday season take some time to give back to your community and find out how volunteering can benefit you and your family! It’s easy to get caught up in the pie baking, turkey stuffing, and cookie baking, but helping others is time better spent in our book.

Read More

hqdefault
[

Scary Clown Beaten Up In New Jersey

The Nation has been paralyzed by the sightings of scary clowns...we maybe not PARALYZED, but a little freaked out, at the very least.

Read More

hqdefault23
[

Sandy Waves Crash Jersey Shore House

It is hard to believe that it has been four years this week since Super Storm Sandy tore apart the Jersey Shore.

Read More

TSM
TSM
[

A Ghoulish Good Time Had By All at Townsquare Media’s Safe Trick-or-Treat

Lions and tigers and witches - oh my! We saw all sorts of costumes at our Safe Trick-or-Treat held at Birch Grove Field Park in Northfield this weekend. Townsquare Media staff dressed up along with our Trick-or-Treaters for a day filled with candy and fun.

Read More

hqdefault22
[

South Jersey Ghost Town of Batsto Village

One of my favorite places in South Jersey to visit during the height of fall foliage season, is the historic ghost town of Batsto. Best of all, it is free and open to the public to explore!

Read More

Absecon Police via Facebook
Absecon Police via Facebook
[

Can You Help Absecon Police Find This Scammer?

Police  are asking for your help involving a disturbing scam that happened over this past weekend in Absecon. 

Read More

Egg Harbor Township Police/Facebook
Egg Harbor Township Police/Facebook
[

Three EHT Cops Were Caught on Camera, Police Department Confirms [Photos]

The post on the Egg Harbor Township Police Facebook page was so precious, I had to share it with you.

Read More

U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Food Safety and Inspection Service
U.S. Department of Agriculture’s Food Safety and Inspection Service
[

Consumer Alert – Bologna Made, Sold in NJ Recalled

A Class I recall was issued Wednesday for a brand of Gaiser brand chicken and pork bologna products produced and sold in New Jersey.

Read More

ThinkStock
ThinkStock
[

Out-of-Town Politician Tries Guilting Mayor Guardian Over Parking Ticket

The first rule when you are using your political position to try to influence another politician is to get the guy's name right. Atlantic City Mayor Don Guardian...

Read More

Dusk, train.
hxdyl
[

Train Nearly Flattens Car in Vineland

This train engineer who was moving a CSX engine through Vineland stops his engine just before it smashes into a car! Thank  goodness he stopped in time...

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://sojo1049.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for Friends With Benefits quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive Friends With Benefits contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.