Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 5

Airplane Flying
Thinkstock Images
[

10 Cities to Travel to This Summer and What to Eat

I would travel professionally if I had the means....  I adore traveling to places where I have never been.  Here are 10 places you can visit this summer and where to eat in each place!

Read More

Category: Community, Lists Tags:
ThinkStock
ThinkStock
[

Unwanted Party Guest

Kelly in Hamilton Township had a BBQ over the weekend when one of her guest showed up with an unexpected "plus one".

Read More

The Mike Show!
The Mike Show!
[

Open Beer with a Bullet [WATCH]

You can open a beer with a real BULLET! That's right. It's easier than you think - and pretty cool, too.

Read More

birthday
[

Surprise Found in Birthday Card

My Great Aunt Pat first put this in my birthday card when I was a little kid, and has been doing it every year since!

Read More

AtlantiCare.org
AtlantiCare.org
[

AtlantiCare Named a Leader in LGBT Equality

One of south Jersey's largest employers is being lauded for giving fair treatment to the LGBT community. AtlantiCare is being recognised for its policies of inclusiveness related to LGBT employees and patients...

Read More

Thinkstock
Thinkstock
[

Ghosts Busted in South Jersey

I did a double take when I saw THIS in a Northfield, Atlantic County shopping center parking lot!

Read More

Google Maps
Google Maps
[

What’s With the Chair on Top of This Building in West Creek?

Have you ever driven by this South Jersey oddity located on Main Street in West Creek?

Read More

Category: Community, Lifestyle, News Tags:
Stockton.edu
Stockton.edu
[

Stockton’s School of Business Wins International Honor

Congratulations are in order for the School of Business at Stockton University. An international accrediting organization for business school programs has awarded Stockton's Business School its highest honor...

Read More

The Mike Show
The Mike Show
[

Oldest Tavern in New Jersey

The oldest tavern in New Jersey...just happens to be in SOUTH Jersey!

Read More

Parking Ticket
Allan Pospisil
[

Worst Parking of the Week in Northfield

We feature the Worst Parking of the Month on The Mike Show! but we may have to step it up to a weekly feature. Remember when you see a terrible parking job, snap a pic and send it to us!

Read More

hqdefault
[

South Jersey Celebrates Earth Day – ACUA FREE Festival

If you want to change the world, we must first change ourselves...and that is so true when it comes to our environment. What are some changes you can make to be more friendly to our planet?

Read More

The Mike Show!
The Mike Show!
[

5 Random Questions with Galloway’s Chef Manda from Hell’s Kitchen

Manda is from Galloway and she's on Hell's Kitchen with Gordon Ramsay, Friday nights on Fox!  Manda answers these 5 Random Questions...

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://sojo1049.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for Friends With Benefits quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive Friends With Benefits contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.