We recently reported the death of a 56-year old man, and a 22-year old woman inside a Revel Resorts hotel room.  The cause of death in this case has finally been determined.

 

The two Revel visitors died of an apparent drug overdose.

 

This unfortunate death just adds to the 'bad luck list' for the casino.  'Back in 2011, one man was killed and two others were injured after being struck by lighting during the construction of Revel.  And in 2012 a man was seriously injured after falling more than 40 feet from an escalator inside Revel's lobby.' (NBC 40)