Atlantic City Casting for Summer ‘Do Crew’
Love Atlantic City? Need a job? Here’s an opportunity for you! The Atlantic City Alliance is seeking social-savvy, energetic men and women for it’s 2013 ‘Do Crew’ as part of the ‘Do Anything. Do Everything. Do AC!’ campaign! Auditions are taking place this and next week!
This could be the best summer job at the beach! Six individuals will become brand ambassadors for the Atlantic City Alliance’s “Do Anything. Do Everything. Do AC.” campaign, serving as hosts for fun contests, helping AC’s online community with suggestions for what to do in Atlantic City during a visit, and promote #DOAC throughout their own social communities.
These paid positions offer access to the city’s top events.
Casting will take place Friday, April 5th and Tuesday, April 9th.
Think you have what it takes? Interested applicants must:
- Be familiar with Atlantic City area
- Have an already-existing and popular presence on Twitter, Instagram and other social media platforms
- Enjoy engaging people on social media and in person
- Be available nights and weekends
- Have their own transportation
- Be age 21 or older
WHERE & WHEN:
- Friday, April 5 from 5 – 7 pm at The Row at Revel
- Tuesday, April 9 from 5 – 7 pm at The Quarter at Tropicana
For more information click here.