9 South Jersey Rules of Wawa
I don't mean to go on a rant here, but yeah I do.
If you ever go to Wawa (and who in South Jersey HASN'T) you must obey these 9 rules:
- Don't leave your car idling. They even have a sign for it, posted on the side of the building.
- Be nice and hold the door for your fellow Wawaer
- Know what you are going to order from the touch screen BEFORE you get there. You aren't picking out wedding invitations, it's a hoagie.
- Spill a little bit of coffee or creamer on the counter top? Clean it up, please. Thank you.
- If you are at the back of the line and they open up a new register and say, "NEXT PERSON IN LINE"...that isn't you. It's the next person in line.
- Know your order and number. Don't pick up my sandwich and walk out with it because you weren't paying attention. (Yes, it happened)
- Know what side of the car your gas cover is on when getting gas at Wawa
- You have to pay for an extra packet of salad dressing. You only get one with your salad.
- Please put your order receipt in the little basket, and not just toss it on top of the counter.
Have you watched some of The Mike Show TV? Check out this embarrassing thing that happened to me when getting gas...