Top 10 Summer Fashion Fails in South Jersey
Summer at the Jersey Shore brings out the best and the worst in people's fashion.
Most of these rules apply to the beach and boardwalk, but you'll pretty much see these anywhere, when it's hot outside in the Summer time.
We came up with a list of Summer Fashion Fails that should NOT be violated for any reason during the Summer. Please share with your fashion fail friends.
- Socks with sandals
- Wife beater tank tops
- Excessive jewelry when at the pool or beach (guys and gals)
- Speedos (unless you're European or Canadian, and then even no.)
- Bikinis in Wawa or a grocery store with no sarong or cover-up
- Crocs. Any style, any place, anywhere.
- Excessive body hair with swimwear (men or women)
- Bikinis over the age of 50
- Little kids running around butt naked at the beach
- Droopy pants when we can see your underwear
Check out some of The Mike Show TV!
Our friend, South Jersey magician Joe Holiday played a trick on Spring and the listeners were in on the trick as well...