South Jersey Things to Buy Instead of Nordstrom’s $425 Mud Jeans
Nordstrom's $425 mud covered jeans are circulating everywhere. Instead I've created a list of what you could do/buy with that $425 in South Jersey.
First, let's take a second and check out these jeans Nordstrom is really trying to sell us:
They must have lost their minds! $425?! For jeans that I could do myself after a hard day's work outside? Yeah, no.
Here's what $425 in South Jersey could get you instead:
- 106 packs of Taylor Ham pork roll
- 85 Wawa Hoagies
- Fill up your gas tank 17 TIMES
- 28 Hermit Crabs from Cape May
- 28 boxes of Tripician Macaroons in Absecon
- 17 tickets to Storybook Land
- 32 Salt Water Taffy Gift Boxes
- 15 tickets to Camden's Adventure Aquarium
- See Lucy the Elephant 53 TIMES
- Ride the Cape May Lewes Ferry 42 TIMES
- Go to the Cowtown Rodeo 21 TIMES
Can you add more to this list versus paying $425 for Nordstrom's fake mud jeans? Let's keep this going!
Source: CBS News
More from SoJO 104.9: