Contact Us

Interstate Public Adjusters represents a policy holder’s best interest in the handling of their insurance claim. Their expertise results in their customer receiving a larger settlement for their claim than what they would normally receive without representation. Insurance company adjusters are not licensed by the state nor are they required to take continued education courses. Public Adjusters must be licensed, bonded and are required to take continued educational courses in the field.


• Motto: “When only the best will do”
• Founded: 1980
• Led by: Ed Gallagher
• Why They’re Unique: Over 30 years of experience helping both commercial and residential policy holders maximize the settlement of their claims.
• They Can Answer Questions Relating to: Am I stuck using an adjuster that represents my insurance company or do I have other options? If I have settled with my insurance company and am not happy can I reopen my claim? Won’t I get the same amount of money using the insurance company’s adjuster as I would using a public adjuster?

Meet the Expert:

Ed Gallagher
Ed has 32 years adjusting residential & commercial insurance claims. He has worked as a structural damage claims adjuster for a major insurance company and also a member of The National Association of Public Insurance Adjusters.

Local Expert Tips:

1. Make sure you purchase the correct type of insurance for your property.
2. Be aware of the deductibles that are part of your insurance policy as these may affect your claim.
3. Keep your insurance policy in a fire and waterproof box or safe in case disaster strikes.4. 4
4. Contact a licensed public adjuster FIRST to discuss your loss prior to contacting your insurane company.

Have a question? Ask the Expert!

Visit them: 38 Hesstown Rd. Millville, NJ 08332 (Map)
Call them: 856-327-9909
Email them:
Visit their website:

Sorry, we couldn't find what you were looking for, but please enjoy these articles from SoJO 104.9

See All News

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for Friends With Benefits quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive Friends With Benefits contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.