Great Places in South Jersey to Eat Crabs (That You Told Us About!)
Recently, we asked where you love to get eat crabs during summertime in South Jersey. Here's a list of places you recommended!
The majority of you pointed us towards Crabby's in Mays Landing! Thanks to John DellAngelo, Kelly Loder, Lindsay Thompson-Warfle, Debra Ann Volpe, Josh Jenkins, Seneid Kenedy, Sharon Ditzel, Dorothy Kalman, Sue Schairer-Brown, John Ventura, and Mandi Dorrell!
Other favorites include:
- John and Lisa N., Lindsay T., and Mike Mc swear by Mike's Seafood in Sea Isle City
- Brian G. loves the The Crab Shack in Brick
- Chris K. says The Crab House in Wildwood
- Steve H. and Karen N. love Crab Trap in Somers Point
- Mark M. and Matt M. head to Tailgaters in Galloway (for All-U-Can Eat Crabs on Monday nights)
- John and Jen G. love the Dungeness Crabs Friday Happy Hour special at Harborview in Cape May
- Mud City Crab House in Manahawkin gets Sheryl Z.'s vote
- Nicole D. likes All-U-Can-Eat Snow Crabs Wednesday night's at Ott's in Washington Twp.
- Nikki C. says Rick's Seafood in N. Wildwood
- Leon H. heads to Bob's Seafood in Absecon
- Charlene N. and Rita P. like Carmen's in Sea Isle City
- Tom LaVoie loves Jack Baker's Lobster Shanty in Point Pleasant
- Joe B. says Oyster Creek Inn in Leeds Point
- Dennis B. recommends Jonesy's Bar & Lounge in Mays Landing
How about you? We'll be happy to update our list with your favorite place to eat crabs! Just post your recommendation in the comment box below!
More from SoJO 104.9