Grammy’s 5 Best Collaborations [VIDEO]
The Grammy Awards have united some unlikely stage pairings over the years. With the new honors set to be announced Sunday, I thought I'd share what I feel are the 5 best Grammy live performance collaborations of the last decade.
5. Cee Lo Green and Gwyneth Paltrow 'Forget You' (2011)
4. Pink, Christina Aguilera, Missy Elliot, Lil Kim and Mya 'Lady Marmalade' (2002)
3. Stevie Nicks and Taylor Swift 'You Belong With Me/Rhiannon' (2010)
2. Eminem and Elton John 'Dear Stan'
1. Jay Z, Sir Paul McCartney and Linkin Park 'Yesterday' (2006)