Coat and Food Drive
Be an Angel this season and join Visiting Angels of Atlantic, Cape May and Cumberland Counties to collect much needed non perishable goods for the South Jersey Food Bank, and coats from infants through adult sizes for the Atlantic City Rescue Mission.
The drive runs now through November 30. The following have partnered with Visiting Angels to be drop off locations:
- Visiting Angels of Atlantic County, 3153 Fire Road, Suite 1-F EHT-(609) 641-7200
- Visiting Angels of Cape May and Cumberland Counties, 110 Roosevelt Blvd in Marmora (609) 545-8258
- Fox Rehab 331 Tilton Road, Suite 7 Northfield (609) 241-6339
- Heartland Hospice Services 2111 New Road Suite 100 Northfield (609) 641-4675
- Atlantic Christian School 391 Zion Road, EHT (609) 653-1199
- Atlantic Chiropractic Life Center 3 N. Buffalo Avenue Ventnor (609) 487-0800
- Lolla Chiropractic Center 161 White Horse Pike Galloway (609) 748-8800
Visiting Angels provides seniors and adults with the needed assistance to continue living at home safely for as long as possible. Call today for your free assessment.
(609) 641-7200 Serving Atlantic County (609) 545-8258 Serving Cape May and Cumberland Counties