Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 23

hqdefault31
[

A Very New Jersey Argument – The Mike Show TV!

If you live in New Jersey, you will have this argument at some point in your life!

Read More

hqdefault30
[

Should New Couple Get a Dog – The Mike Show TV

Brian and Darcy in EHT have been dating for about 6 months, and Darcy wants to take their relationship to the next level and get a dog together with Brian.

Read More

ThinkStock Anna Gontarek-Janicka
[

How Friendship Improves Your Health

The importance of close friendships in our lives goes without saying, but they can also provide a number of health benefits.

Read More

hqdefault28
[

Chinese Food Delivery No Show

Intern Theresa ordered Chinese food and it never showed up!

Read More

hqdefault27
[

Millville Dad’s Homework Protest

Mike agrees with the dad in Millville who thinks kids should not have homework in school.

Read More

background of a stack rolled jeans on shelf
keira01/Thinkstock
[

South Jersey Things to Buy Instead of Nordstrom’s $425 Mud Jeans

Nordstrom's $425 mud covered jeans are circulating everywhere. Instead I've created a list of what you could do/buy with that $425 in South Jersey.

Read More

Chalabala
[

Do Not Watch Stranger’s Bag at Airport

A stranger at the airport asks you to watch their bag for a few minutes while they go to the bathroom...

Read More

lofililo/Thinkstock
lofililo/Thinkstock
[

Local Luncheon and Fundraiser Hopes to Support Victimized Women and Children

The Women’s Center of Southern New Jersey is holding a spring luncheon and fundraiser to benefit individuals in the community affected by violence.

Read More

Google Maps
Google Maps
[

Why South Jersey Is Better Than North Jersey

Let's face it, there are major differences between north and south in New Jersey. Which is best?

Read More

timmymacnj via YouTube
timmymacnj via YouTube
[

Ghostly Abandoned Fish Factory

This place is completely isolated and very creepy. It is the abandoned Fish Factory on Crab Island in Little Egg Inlet, built about 1930.

Read More

Spirit Airlines' Pilots Reach Contract Agreement, Strike Ends
Getty Images
[

Study Says Spirit Airlines is Not the Worst Airline Anymore

They probably won't change their marketing slogan to "we are not the worst airline", but discount carrier Spirit Airlines has moved out of the basement in the most recent Airline Quality Rating report, according to The Motley Fool.

Read More

motorbike FI pic
[

You’ve Never Seen a Bike Like This

The other day I was at the Home Depot and after I parked my car, I was walking to the store when I saw this DIY project!

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://sojo1049.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for Friends With Benefits quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive Friends With Benefits contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.