Contact Us
Community

Community

Body Painting
[

Body Painting Comes to Atlantic City With Our Grapes and Grain Festival

The Grapes and Grain Festival is a traveling wine and beer show set to a backdrop of delicious food and great music... and we're bringing it to Atlantic City. But that's not all we're bringing!

Read More

Facebook
Facebook
[

Nominate a South Jersey Hometown Hero

SoJO Hometown Heroes are those who put others before themselves, commit to making a change in their community, and show us all that with a little hard work, anything is possible.

Read More

Navy S. Eric Brumill reuniting with his dogs at a home in EHT, where they were being fostered by a local family.
Navy S. Eric Brumill reuniting with his dogs at a home in EHT, where they were being fostered by a local family.
[

Watch Local Navy Vet Reunite with His Dogs After Ten Months [VIDEO]

It was a heartwarming sight Sunday in Egg Harbor Township as a veteran returned from the Navy to finally be reunited with his dogs.

Read More

YouTube
YouTube
[

Berenstain Bears Say Live Show is ‘Interactive’ and ‘All About Family’ [AUDIO]

I was lucky enough to talk to Brother Bear of the Berenstain Bears today about the live show they're bringing to Mays Landing this weekend!

Read More

[

Bear Country

Join us as we invade Bear Country and The Berenstain Bears Tree House!  Adapted from the classic children’s book series by Stan and Jan Berenstain, The Berenstain Bears LIVE! in Family Matters, the musical that brings all your favorite bear characters to life.

It’s a theatrical experience that kids as well as parents will trea

Read More

Austin Decker of Angels of Hope for MS, Facebook
Austin Decker of Angels of Hope for MS, Facebook
[

South Jersey Hometown Hero: Austin Decker of Angels of Hope

Last year I spoke with Austin Decker, a teenager from Gloucester Township who is a fierce advocate of those afflicted with Multiple Sclerosis.  His passion for helping those in his community is to be highly commended, and that's why we've chosen Austin as our SoJO Hometown Hero.

Read More

berenstainbearsbook
[

Create New Berenstain Bears Memories With Your Family

Let me tell you about Da Bears. No, not the football team.

Read More

Category: Community
YouTube
YouTube
[

5 Valuable Life Lessons From the Berenstain Bears [VIDEO]

When my parents read Berenstain Bears to me and my brother as children, and later I to kids I babysat, I remembered how the endearing the life lessons at the end of each story.

Read More

Berenstain Bears Family Matters
[

The Berenstain Bears Are Coming!! [VIDEO]

I'm sure everyone reading this has grown up with the Berenstain Bears, and now you can spread their fun and learning lessons with your family, LIVE!!

Read More

KidsFest
[

Amazing Turnout for KidsFest [PHOTOS]

From arts and crafts, to face painting, to princess storytelling, KidsFest was a blast! Thanks to everyone who participated in this fun-filled day!!

Read More

Category: Community, News Tags: ,
Credit: DIGImmortalPhoto
Credit: DIGImmortalPhoto
[

Play Our Million Dollar Bracket Challenge

Dust off your crystal ball because it's time for win-or-go-home college basketball – and it's your job to figure out which team will win each and every game.

Read More

American Red Cross Blood Drive - Atlantic City
Photo courtesy Ben Fogletto / Press of Atlantic City
[

Severe Blood Shortage Across The Country; Here’s How You Can Help

The American Red Cross is facing a severe blood shortage as winter storms across the country have canceled hundreds of blood drives. If you are able to donate blood, there are many blood drives happening in South Jersey this week.

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your points and personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account with your Facebook account, just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing profile and VIP program points. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://sojo1049.com using your Facebook account.

*Please note that your points, prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

Register on SoJO 104.9 quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!

Not a Member? Sign Up Here

Register on SoJO 104.9 quickly by logging in with your Facebook account. It's just as secure, and no password to remember!