Contact Us
Community

Community - Page 11

Getty Images
Getty Images
[

Former Eagles Kicker David Akers to Speak in Ocean City

David Akers, a frequent pro bowler during his 12 seasons as the kicker with the Philadelphia Eagles, will speak at the Ocean City Tabernacle’s 8:30 a.m. and 10:30 a.m. services Sunday, May 29.

Read More

The Mike Show!
The Mike Show!
[

Jurassic Turtle Spotted in South Jersey

I rounded a bend in the road, when I saw this tremendous creature in front of me...

Read More

Ashley Surkin
Ashley Surkin
[

Heather DeLuca Prepares to Scale Down the Sheraton Hotel in Atlantic City…for Real! [VIDEO]

Every now and again, an opportunity comes my way that I just can't pass on. And when that opportunity benefits a great cause, I can't say no. And that's why this September 24th I'll be rappelling down the side of the Sheraton hotel in Atlantic City.

Read More

Little Kids Having Fun on an Airplane
ThinkStock-Ingram Publishing
[

Pro-Tip When Flying This Summer

This is my best travel tip so you won't be caught off guard when you and your family are traveling by airplane this summer!

Read More

ThinkStock
ThinkStock
[

Grief Counselors at School After Prom Night Deaths of Two Girls

A South Jersey community is reeling after two teenage girls died early Saturday morning in a car crash after attending their prom.

Read More

The Mike Show!
The Mike Show!
[

South Jersey Rodeo Oldest in USA

One of my family's favorite things to do in South Jersey in the Summer, is to go to Cowtown Rodeo in Pilesgrove (Cowtown), NJ.

Read More

hqdefault6
[

Sea Isle Beer Fest – Featured Beer – Ruby Redbird

Mike Likes Beer! SEA ISLE BEER FEST 2 Minute Brew Review features the beer we'll be slugging back on June 4, 2016 at Kix-McNutley's in Sea Isle City!

Read More

The Mike Show!
The Mike Show!
[

Is This What You Think It Is?

My son made this drawing for Wife Karin and we were shocked at what he drew!

Read More

ThinkStock
ThinkStock
[

Barnegat Man Feels Inadequate After Finding This in His Girlfriend’s Nightstand

Ron in Barnegat told us that he has been dating his girlfriend for about 6 months, and was shocked when he found this in her nightstand. Now he feels a little inadequate.

Read More

Bad parking
Antonio-BanderAS
[

The Worst Parking Job in Mays Landing Ever

This has to be the mother of all bad parking! I couldn't believe it when I saw it in Mays Landing in the Red Lobster parking lot.

Read More

Food Bank Of New York City Can Do Awards 2016 Hosted By Mario Batali - Arrivals
Bryan Bedder, Getty Images for Food Bank of New York City
[

Jon Bon Jovi Opens Hunger Center in Toms River [VIDEO]

Rocker and Jersey boy Jon Bon Jovi is on a mission to make sure people in Toms River don't go hungry, especially those affected by Hurricane Sandy.

Read More

hqdefault4
[

Sea Isle Beer Fest – Brooklyn Summer Ale

Mike Likes Beer! SEA ISLE BEER FEST 2 Minute Brew Review features the beer we'll be enjoying on June 4, 2016 at Kix-McNutley's in Sea Isle City!

Read More

It appears that you already have an account created within our VIP network of sites on . To keep your personal information safe, we need to verify that it's really you. To activate your account, please confirm your password. When you have confirmed your password, you will be able to log in through Facebook on both sites.

Forgot your password?

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

It appears that you already have an account on this site associated with . To connect your existing account just click on the account activation button below. You will maintain your existing VIP profile. After you do this, you will be able to always log in to http://sojo1049.com using your original account information.

*Please note that your prizes and activities will not be shared between programs within our VIP network.

Please fill out the information below to help us provide you a better experience.

(Forgot your password?)

Not a member? Sign up here

Sign up for Friends With Benefits quickly by connecting your Facebook account. It's just as secure and no password to remember!

Sign up to have exclusive Friends With Benefits contests, events, coupons, presales, and much more delivered to you for FREE.