8 Pumpkin Spiced Items That Definitely Should Not Exist
Summer is over, and fall is basically already here. Know what that means? Pumpkin spiced everything!
And I mean, EVERYTHING.
Eater.com has created a list of 65 pumpkin-spiced foods that exist in the world.
Some of them I don't particularly mind, like Hershey's Pumpkin Spiced Kisses or Eggo Pumpkin Spiced Waffles.
But THESE are inexcusable - sorry not sorry:
- Chobani Pumpkin Spice Yogurt
- Thomas Pumpkin Spice English Muffins (gag)
- Philadelphia Pumpkin Spice CREAM CHEESE
- Pumpkin Spiced Oreos
- Cedar's Pumpkin Spice Hummus (was told this tastes good with cinnamon pita chips, actually)
- Pumpkin Spice Pringles (EWWWW)
- Pumpkin Spice Four Lokos (don't get me started on this one, especially)
- Burnett's Pumpkin Spice Vodka
Even if you love everything pumpkin spice there is no way in the WORLD these could be appetizing, especially the alcohol.
Please enjoy your pumpkin spiced foods, just don't go overboard. Okay, thanks.
Read the full list on Eater.com.
More from SoJO 1049: