6 Typical South Jersey SNOW Drivers That Are the Worst!
It happens every time it snows. You see these 6 typical South Jersey drivers. Any of these sound familiar?
1. The BAT OUT OF HELL driver, who goes 90 mph, just like it never even snowed.
2. The OVERLY CAUTIOUS driver who drives 15 mph and acts like they've never seen snow in their life.
3. The TOTALLY SNOW COVERED CAR driver, who only makes a porthole to see out of the windshield.
4. The I HAVE A 4x4 TRUCK driver who doesn't realize that his 4x4 doesn't work on ice.
5. The I'VE CLEANED ALL THE SNOW OFF MY CAR EXCEPT THE ROOF driver.
6. The I REFUSE TO WASH MY CAR ALL WINTER driver. You can't even tell what the original color the car is.
Speaking of crazy drivers, check out Wife Karin's right hand turn that cost me $200...