The Best Sledding Spots in South Jersey
The snow continues to pile up in South Jersey. One benefit to this weather is that it's going to leave us with prime sledding conditions. Where are the best spots to do some sliding around in South Jersey? We got a tip on some sweet spots. Feel free to add yours!
According to submissions made to NJMom.com, these are some favorite places to have fun in the snow.
- EHT Nature Reserve in Galloway
- Millcreek Park in Willingboro
- Laurel Acres Park in Mount Laurel
- Golden Pheasant Country Club in Lumberton
- Ocean County Park in Lakewood
Remember to only sled in legal and safe locations!