South Brunswick, NJ cemetery catches fire
SOUTH BRUNSWICK — A tipped-over candle is to blame for a fire at a cemetery in Middlesex County.
South Brunswick police took to Twitter to report that the Monmouth Junction Fire Department responded to a grass fire at Floral Park Cemetery on Dean’s Rhode Hall Road just before noon on Wednesday.
A candle at a grave tipped over and burned about 500-square-feet.
It's not clear if someone tipped the candle over or if it fell over by accident.
No injuries were reported.