Reality Stars and Miss New Jersey to Celebrate Bass Pro Shops Atlantic City Grand Opening
The grand opening of the highly anticipated Bass Pro Shops in Atlantic City Wednesday will be a star studded event, featuring a former Philadelphia Eagle, the reigning Miss New Jersey America, and popular reality stars.
The hunting and fishing retailer will feature a roster of celebrities and dignitaries, including:
- Former Philadelphia Eagle running-back Brian Westbrook
- Kevin VanDam (seven-time winner of the title of Bassmaster Angler of the Year)
- TJ Ott and Bill 'Hollywood' Muniz from TV's Wicked Tuna
- Miss New Jersey, Cierra Kaler-Jones of Galloway Twp.
- Bryan Anderson, a wounded U.S. Army veteran and spokesman for the group called USA Cares
The emcee for the night is “legendary angler and television host Jimmy Houston, of ‘Jimmy Houston Outdoors,’” a Bass spokesman said.
The Bass Pro Shops sponsored car of NASCAR star Tony Stewart will be on display.
The opening-night event is open to the public.
The store, the newest addition to Atlantic City’s Tanger Outlets The Walk development, will officially open its doors for a preview celebration and ceremonies starting 6:30 p.m. April 15. The company says that half the proceeds from that opening event will go to local and national conservation organizations, including the New Jersey Wild Outdoor Expo; the Conserve Wildlife Foundation of New Jersey; and Wonders of Wildlife: The American National Fish and Wildlife Museum, Press of Atlantic City reports.