Hammonton, NJ, Man Sentenced For 1 Pound of Crystal Meth, 25 Bricks of Heroin
The Atlantic County Prosecutor's Office says a man from Hammonton has been sentenced to 11 years in state prison after pleading guilty to a first-degree crystal methamphetamine charge.
According to authorities, 39-year-old Jason Cintron was recently the target of a lengthy narcotics investigation.
A search warrant was executed at his home in Hammonton and authorities seized,
- Approximately one pound of crystal methamphetamine
- A handgun magazine loaded with hollow point bullets
Another search warrant was executed on his Ford F150 truck and police located,
- Approximately 25 bricks and 3 bundles of packaged heroin (approximately 276.5 grams)
- A plastic bag containing approximately 57.4 grams of raw suspected heroin/fentanyl
- Four bags containing a total of 25.1 grams of crystal methamphetamine
- $459 cash
Cintron pleaded guilty to first-degree possession with the intent to distribute crystal methamphetamine and was sentenced on February 13th.
The investigation was led by the Liberty Mid-Atlantic HIDTA Task Force with assistance from the Drug Enforcement Administration; the Atlantic County Prosecutor’s Office’s Gangs, Guns, & Narcotics Unit; and Hammonton Police Department.