Did You Know the Band Train Makes Wine?
Did you know Save Me, San Francisco was more than just a Train album title? The band actually owes a winery by that name, and I REALLY love all their varietals!
Wines offered by Save Me, San Francisco Wine Co.:
- California 37-- Cabernet Sauvignon (my fave): This delicious Cab made its debut following the success of “Drive By,” the first single Train’s “California 37” album.
- Drops of Jupiter-- Petite Syrah
- Calling All Angels--Chardonnay
- Hey Soul Sister--Pinot Noir
- Hella Fine--Merlot
- Bulletproof Picasso--Sauvignon Blanc (new!)
A 750-ml. bottle retails for just $9.99 and portion of the proceeds from sales support Family House, a nonprofit organization providing temporary housing to families of seriously ill children.
Train is part of this season's Live in the Vineyard wine and music event, held twice a year in Napa Valley, California! Not only will they be performing, but I'm certain you'll be able to sample the wine's I've listed above.
Wanna win a trip to Live in the Vineyard? CLICK HERE AND ENTER TO WIN **Must be over 21.