Camden County Man Killed in Crash on I-95 in Virginia
Authorities say a man from Sicklerville, Camden County, was killed in a crash on Interstate 95 in Virginia last Friday morning.
NJ.com reports 32-year-old Daniel L. Ware was driving a pick-up truck southbound on I-95 on Greensville County, VA, when he veered off the road and hit a tree around 6:20 Friday morning.
According to WRIC-TV in Richmond, VA, "Officials said the preliminary investigation showed the driver of a 2002 Chevrolet Avalanche ran off the right side of the road and truck a tree. The driver was not wearing a seatbelt."
Troopers with the Virginia State Police say Ware was trapped inside his vehicle and critically injured. He was being airlifted to a local hospital, but during the flight his condition worsened. Ware died from his injuries at the hospital.
WTKR-TV reports police as saying speed and alcohol did not contribute to the crash.
Spring Day Trips That Are Two Hours or Less Away From South Jersey
2012 Flashback - The Egg Harbor Township Pathmark Closes
See Inside $1.8M LBI Home Called 'Vacation Home of The Year'
More South Jersey News from WPG Talk Radio 95.5 FM:
- Linwood Police End Investigation of Bike Path Incident
- Ocean City Sentinel Apologizes After Rep. Jeff Van Drew Gets Nasty Death, Rape Threats
- Police in Mays Landing Looking for Suspect in Alleged Theft at Ulta Beauty
- Atlantic City Successfully Welcomes MAAC Tournament Back
- Ocean County Man Pleads Guilty to Running Over Geese