You’re Not From South Jersey If You Don’t [BLANK] in the Summer
There is something special about Summer in South Jersey!
I've lived in South Jersey for quite some time now, and there are a few things that are just a part of Summer time in South Jersey. So, I've put together this list...
You're Not From South Jersey If You Don't __________ in the Summer!
- Go to Cowtown Rodeo at least once
- Get cut off on the AC Expressway by a driver from PA
- Get cut off on the GS Parkway by a driver from NY
- Go for a walk on the Ocean City Boardwalk
- Sit in traffic on the weekend
- Get some frozen refreshment at Rita's, YoGo Factory, or Kohr Bros.
- Take in a Phillies game
- Find a tick on you
- Fly a kite on the beach in Wildwood
- Eat a slice of boardwalk pizza
- Get bitten by a greenhead
- Have some deep fried Oreos at a festival or street fair
- Had a seagull try to steal your food
On a totally different note, have you watched some of The Mike Show TV? It's what you can't see on the radio! Do you tip gas station attendants in New Jersey?