You’re Not From South Jersey If You Don’t [BLANK] in the Summer
There is something special about Summer in South Jersey!
I’ve lived in South Jersey for quite some time now, and there are a few things that are just a part of Summer time in South Jersey. So, I’ve put together this list…
You’re Not From South Jersey If You Don’t __________ in the Summer!
- Go to Cowtown Rodeo at least once
- Get cut off on the AC Expressway by a driver from PA
- Get cut off on the GS Parkway by a driver from NY
- Go for a walk on the Ocean City Boardwalk
- Sit in traffic on the weekend
- Get some frozen refreshment at Rita’s, YoGo Factory, or Kohr Bros.
- Take in a Phillies game
- Find a tick on you
- Fly a kite on the beach in Wildwood
- Eat a slice of boardwalk pizza
- Get bitten by a greenhead
- Have some deep fried Oreos at a festival or street fair
- Had a seagull try to steal your food
On a totally different note, have you watched some of The Mike Show TV? It’s what you can’t see on the radio! Do you tip gas station attendants in New Jersey?
Subscribe to SoJO 104.9 FM on