The Bucket List of All Bucket Lists
We recently asked you to take a poll regarding your bucket list. It would be unfair and unjust to ask you to do such as thing, without sharing my list. I must warn you though, mine is a little out there….
but still serves the same purpose.
Tom Morgan’s Bucket List
- Do something stupid on the Philadelphia Eagles JumboTron. Like wear a Giants jersey.
- Be interviewed by Matt Lauer, promoting my latest biography ‘Morgan: with a side of hot sauce and pickles.‘. Of course, during the duration of this interview, I’m picking my nose the whole time.
- Go nuts while playing mini golf, every time I sink a putt, and by going nuts I mean scream bloody murder.
- Touch an iceberg
- Get on a NJ Transit, and create a rock version of the ‘wheels on the bus’. The goal is to have everybody singing by the time I reach my destination.
- Ride a camel
Things I’ve Already Checked Off My List
- Go to Wrestlemania and hang out with Ric Flair (soon to be accomplished in April) Look, I wanted to do this when I was 12. The dream never left.
- Stand 10 feet away from Bono while he, and U2, sing “Sunday Bloody Sunday”. (Charlottesville, VA, October 2009)
- Have my own morning show
- Live on the beach
- Steal Heather DeLuca’s Oreos from her cookie jar.
What’s on YOUR bucket list? Is there anything on your list that you can do in South Jersey?