Watch Lady’s Bizarre Guacamole Song, Plus 3 Local Places We Love to Get It
It's National Guacamole Day! Not only does today sanction us to indulge, but it just made dinner plans easier, lol. But no one seems to love the smashed avocado dip quite like Dr. Jean! Watch her geek out over guac, oh, and keep reading for three awesome local stops to get yours!
Here are a few places around town where we love to get (and live for) guacamole!
- Los Amigos, locations in Atlantic City and Berlin
- Tacos El Tio, Egg Harbor Township
- Casa Taco & Tequila, inside Tropicana Atlantic City
Make Heather's Clean Guac:
- halve and cube 2 medium-size avocados into a bowl
- add one teaspoon of mild salsa
- squeeze in the juice from one-half of a lime
- add sea salt and course fresh-ground black pepper to taste
More from SoJO 104.9