This Week’s Traffic Delays & Detours in Atlantic County
The arrival of Spring ushers in warmer weather, longer days and road construction delays. The Atlantic County Public Information office has released a list of detours and expected traffic delays coming up this week, March 20-27.
Here are the spots to avoid, if at all possible...
- A detour will begin Tuesday on Wescoat Road between Delilah Road in Egg Harbor Township and Mill Road in Absecon from 7a-4p Mon-Fri until April 4.
- Monday to Sunday in Egg Harbor Township, construction could cause delays near the following intersections:
- Fire Road and Black Horse Pike near the new Walmart
- Black Horse Pike and the Garden State Parkway Overpass
- Washington Avenue and the Garden State Parkway Overpass
- Old Egg Harbor Road and Hingston Avenue
- Tilton Road and the Garden State Parkway Overpass
- West Jersey & Reega at Tremont and Fernwood Avenues
- Black Horse Pike & Riddle Avenue, near Touch of Italy