The Weirdest Phobias We’ve Found on the Internet (So Far)
With the newest season of American Horror Story, they address people who suffer from trypophobia, the fear of holes. This got us wondering...what other phobias are there out there?
There may be a phobia for absolutely everything out there: clowns, cats, men, women, heights, etc. The list of phobias can get a little weird.
Although, they are weird it's still comforting to know other people share the same phobias as you. So if you happen to have one of these weird phobias below, let your freak flag fly!
Ready? Here we go:
- Hippopotomonstrosesquippedaliophobia - the fear of long words
- Globophobia - fear of balloons
- Panophobia - the fear of everything (imagine having to walk outside with this)
- Telephonobia - fear of talking on the phone (tbh, same)
- Agyrophobia - fear of crossing the street
- Nomophobia - fear of not having cell service
- Arachibutyrophobia - fear of peanut butter sticking to the roof of your mouth
- Cacophobia - fear of ugliness
- Dextrophobia - fear of objects at the right side of the body
- Vemistraphobia - fear of beautiful women
- Zemmiphobia - fear of the great mole rat
- Omphalophobia- fear of the navel
Know any more weird/odd phobias? Comment below! Here's the new trailer for AHS Cult:
More from SoJO 104.9: