The Official Guide to Black Friday Store Openings [POLL]
It's a day that brings excitement, special deals, triumph, and even bruises. What time does the madness start? Keep reading, we have your keys to Black Friday success....
Here are the following stores that will be open on Black Friday, or Thanksgiving night:
- Sears is joining the likes of Wal-Mart and opening their doors at 8 p.m. Thanksgiving day.
- Gap plans to open around 1,100 stores on Thanksgiving day with another 1,500 scheduled to open at midnight on Black Friday.
- Best Buy is not getting too overzealous this year. The store plans to open at midnight.
- Macy’s is scheduled to open at midnight on Black Friday.
- Target is rumored to be opening at 9 p.m. Thanksgiving night.
- Staples is taking Thanksgiving off. The store plans to open at 5 a.m. on Black Friday............so there ha haha ha ha
- Toys R Us plans to open as early as legally allowed on Thanksgiving, with most stores opening at 8 pm.
- (courtesy: TSM Interactive)
I recently gave you my opinion on this Black Friday schedule, but what about the retail workers?
It's been rumored that Target workers are very upset about working on Thanksgiving night, so much so that they send 150,000 plus signatures to corporate and petitioned.
For some reason, I don't think Target is going to change their minds.