SoJO Goes Green for St. Patty’s Day! Cee Lo Green!
SoJO is celebrating St. Patrick's Day at the Dubliner Irish Pub & Grill in Galloway with your chance to come out and play for a trip to Las Vegas to see Cee Lo Green!
- Who: SoJO on the Go and afternoon host Heather DeLuca
- What: 'Cee Lo Green Jelly Bean Toss' (powered by the Law Firm of Darcy Johnson Day and benefiting Community FoodBank of New Jersey)
- When: St. Patrick's Day, Sunday, March 17th from 11am-1pm
- Where: Dubliner Irish Pub & Grill, 325 E. Jimmie Leeds Rd., Galloway, N.J.
- Why: SoJO 104.9 and Atlantic Records wants to send the winner of the 'Cee Lo Green Jelly Bean Toss' to Las Vegas, Nevada for 3 days/2 nights April 12-14! Trip includes round-trip airfare for two, hotel accommodations, and a pair of tickets to see Cee Lo Green in concert at Planet Hollywood.
**must be 21 to participate
What is the 'Cee Lo Green Jelly Bean Toss' and how do you qualify to become a contestant?: Listen to SoJO all this week to win $25 in New Jersey Lottery scratch off tickets, and you'll instantly be qualified to compete in our game at the Dubliner on St. Patty's Day. You can also qualify by being a member of SoJO Friends With Benefits.
The contestant who tosses the most jelly beans into a martini glass will win the flyaway to Las Vegas. **must be 21 to play.
Come out and see if the luck of the Irish is on your side! Eat, drink, be merry, and maybe win a trip to Las Vegas! We'll be qualifying one last contestant during our live St. Patty's Day broadcast from the Dubliner! Good luck!