Should Kids Open Presents at Birthday Parties?
It's a topic that has spread like crazy on social media lately could lead to a potentially awkward social situation. Plus, my youngest son turns 6 years old this week.
Should kids open presents at a birthday party, in front of all the guests, or should they wait and open them in private?
Those who say kids SHOULD open presents at the party say:
- It's exciting for the other kids to see
- It's cute to see their reaction to the presents
- It's a traditional part of a birthday party
- The adults can show off how much money they spent
Those who say kids SHOULD NOT open present at the party say:
- It takes too long watching a child unwrap gifts
- The child could have a negative reaction to the present
- The other children want to play with the presents
- It's boring for the other children
So, what say YOU? Take The Mike Show Poll...
Check out the latest way to waste time at work. It only takes 3 cups.