Official Vita Coco Caribbean Giveaway Rules
VITA COCO HYDRATE NATURALLY CARIBBEAN GIVEAWAY RULES AND REGULATIONS
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER. The contest is open to any person 18 years of age and older, who is a resident with a valid ID in the Continental USA. Anyone who enters or participates in this contest is subject to and agrees to abide by the official rules as stated. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply. Taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Void where prohibited.
- HOW TO QUALIFY: Text HYDRATE to 89000 or scan the Vita Coco signage QR Code at participating ACME stores and register to WIN the Vita Coco Hydrate Naturally Caribbean Giveaway. SoJO 104.9 will conduct the contest beginning on or around 07/01/14 – 8/31/14.
- GRAND PRIZE: One winner and a guest will win 6 Day/5Night all inclusive package with round-trip air from Philadelphia to the Caribbean. (does not include transportation to or from airport).
- TECHNICAL ISSUES: In the event that there is a technical problem with the contestants telephone or equipment etc. beyond WSJO-FM SoJO’s control during the contest. WSJO is not responsible. All data rates apply.
- RESTRICTIONS: Employees of WSJO-FM SoJO 104.9, Vita Coco, ACME, employees of third party partners, employees of other radio stations in New Jersey, and their immediate families may not participate and are not eligible to win. The term "immediate families" includes spouses, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, and grandchildren. Persons who have won another contest of any kind from WSJO-FM SoJO 104.9 in the past 30 calendar days before the contest are ineligible to win. All winners will be responsible for all applicable taxes including state, local, and federal and therefore must present a valid Social Security Card before claiming their prize. As a grand prize winner, you acknowledge that WSJO-FM SoJO 104.9 has the right to, without further authorization, publicize your name, character likeness, photograph, voice, and the fact that you are a winner for promotional purposes without financial compensation.
- VOID WHERE PROHIBITED: This prize is non-transferable. No substitution for prizes. Alternate winner(s) will not be selected. WSJO-FM SoJO 104.9 reserves the right to make rule or contest changes without notice at any time and reserves the right to change the aforementioned contest date(s) without notice. The decision of WSJO-FM SoJO 104.9 management in the interpretation of these rules is final. By participating, persons agree to be bound by the decisions of the judges and the official rules. If the winner is found in violation of these rules he/she may be required to forfeit his/her prize. WSJO-FM SoJO 104.9 their representatives, agencies and employees, are not responsible for any liabilities arising directly or indirectly from the award or use of this prize. WSJO-FM SoJO 104.9, their representatives, agencies and employees, are not responsible for any changes or difficulties in travel or prize delivery. Prize has no cash value. Prize is non-transferable. Recipient is responsible for Sales Tax.
- GENERAL & PRIZE STRUCTURE: One winner will be picked for the contest. Odds of winning depend on the number of listeners that text or scan the QR Code. The prize does not cover any other expenses, including but not limited to tax.
- RULES AND WINNER'S LIST. Copies of these rules are available (a) at the Station's offices, 950 Tilton Road, Suite 200, Northfield, NJ 08225 during regular business hours; (b) by sending a request, along with a self-addressed stamped envelope, to the Station at the above-listed address. A winner's list will be available at the Station for approximately 60 days after the conclusion of the Contest and can be obtained by sending a self-addressed stamped envelope to the Station at the above listed address.
- "Sponsor: WSJO-FM SoJO 104.9, 950 Tilton Road, Suite 200 Northfield, NJ 08225."
10. LIABILITY & RELEASE: By entering, participants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsors, Administrator, and each of their respective parents, bottlers, distributors, affiliates, subsidiaries, directors, officers, employees and its advertising, promotional and judging agencies from any and all liability or any injuries, death, loss, tax liability or damage of any kind arising from or in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes or the acceptance, use, misuse or possession of any prize won. By entering the Sweepstakes you further agree that (i) any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with the Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually without resort to any form of class action; (ii) any claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering the Sweepstakes, but in no event attorney’s fees; and (iii) under no circumstances will any entrant be permitted to obtain any award for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased and any other damages, other than damages for actual out-of-pocket expenses. This Sweepstakes and any disputes relating hereto are governed by the internal laws of the State of New York without regard to principles of conflicts of laws; any disputes will be heard exclusively in the state or federal courts in New York; by entering you consent and waive any objection to the jurisdiction of said courts for any such disputes. Entering the Sweepstakes constitutes permission to use the name, address (city and state only) and likeness of the prize winner for advertising and publicity purposes in any media now existing or hereinafter devised, without further compensation, unless prohibited by law. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification from the Sweepstakes. Sponsors reserves the right, in its sole discretion to disqualify from this or any sweepstakes it Sponsors, now or in the future, any person it finds, in its sole discretion, has intentionally violated these Official Rules, tampered with the entry process, the operation of this Sweepstakes, or any other aspect of this Sweepstakes.