For some newlyweds, firefighters evacuating could be disastrous. This New Jersey couple turned it into a photo opportunity instead.

Allison and Kevin Duffy were having their wedding reception with 250 guests when it was interrupted a routine fire call.

Apparently the Stafford Township Volunteer Fire Company received a call about an 'odor of something burning' inside Bonnet Island Estate in Manahawkin. Thanks to a faulty refrigerator, all guests were forced to evacuate until the coast was clear.

This is when the newlyweds had an idea to take picture with the firefighters and their equipment. And, we have to admit...it's pretty epic.

Check out the video thanks to 6abc News or click to NJ.com to see the photo.