Meet the New Cast of Dancing with the Stars
My money is on Jessie Spano all the way. Former Saved By the Bell actress Elizabeth Berkley is just one of twelve brand new contestants vying for the mirror ball trophy during the upcoming 17th season of Dancing with the Stars.
The announcement of ABC's long-running talent competition came during this morning's Good Morning America. Meet the cast!
- Nicole "Snooki" Polizzi, Jersey Shore star; pro partner Sasha Farber
- Keyshawn Johnson, NFL great; pro partner Sharna Burgess
- Valerie Harper, actress; pro partner Tristan MacManus
- Brant Daugherty, actor, Pretty Little Liars; pro partner Peta Murgatroyd
- Christina Milian, actress/singer; pro partner Mark Ballas
- Bill Nye, Bill Nye the Science Guy; pro partner Tyne Stecklein
- Elizabeth Berkley, actress; pro partner Val Chmerkovskiy
- Corbin Bleu, High School Musical star; pro partner Karina Smirnoff
- Amber Riley, Glee star; pro partner Derek Hough
- Bill Engvall, comic; pro partner Emma Slater
- Jack Osbourne, reality TV star; pro partner Cheryl Burke
- Leah Remini, actress; pro partner Tony Dovolani
For the first time ever, DWTS will combine the performance and results show into one two-hour program on Monday nights. The couple with the lowest scores that night, combined with the public votes from the previous week's performance, will be eliminated.
The new season kicks off with a two-hour premiere on Monday, Sept. 16, at 8 p.m. on ABC.